We’re Open For Business! Stay Up-To-Date with American Water & COVID-19

Benefits of Whole-Home Water Filtration

House Water Treatment Systems in Austin / Central Texas Offer Whole-Body Benefits

water softener dripping springs

Water touches nearly every aspect of people’s lives. Only about 1% of water that comes into a home is used for drinking. The other 99% is working water, proving that the benefits of high-quality water extend far beyond the kitchen faucet.

When water quality is subpar, the effects reverberate throughout the home. The elements in hard water build up in pipes and appliances, and hard water can also cause increased wear on clothes and dishes.

Bathing in softened water leaves hair and skin softer and more hydrated than hard water. Softened water:

  • Cuts down on cleaning time and costs
  • Keeps clothes cleaner and brighter
  • Helps keep dishes spot-free
  • Prevents soap scum and hard water deposits on bathroom fixtures
  • Protects against plumbing problems, such as mineral scale build-up and pinhole leaks from acid water issues
  • Contributes to longer appliance life, as appliances using soft water can last 30% longer

Save on Overall Household Costs With a Water Filtration System in Austin / Central Texas

The Water Quality Association reports laundry costs can double for people with hard water. Clothes become stiff and rough when hard water deposits react with chemicals in laundry detergents, and because more detergent is needed, colors fade up to 15% faster.

Washing machines can wear out nearly 30 times faster when using hard water. In fact, any appliance that uses or processes water works less efficiently with hard water. From coffee makers to hot water heaters, users will not experience the desired result without using soft water, made possible through treatment systems. For a free in-home water test to learn more about how a home water softener in Austin / Central Texas can help you, call us today at 512-388-0022!

Made In America