Water isn’t only a combination of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. It also contains contaminants that affect the quality and taste of your water. Oftentimes, it is minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and iron that make water “hard.” While these minerals don’t negatively affect your health most of the time, there are undesirable effects of hard water. A water softener in Pflugerville treats hard water, which may be causing some of the following issues.
Here are some tell-tale signs you may need a water softener in Pflugerville.
- Your home has had a lot of plumbing issues, such as leaky valves or low water pressure / flow.
- Your appliances that use water have hard water stains, and they have a shorter lifespan than they should.
- Your drinking water has a chalky taste and / or has a strange odor.
- You have stains on your drains, faucets, toilets, and / or dishes from mineral deposits.
- You have to use fabric softener to keep your clothes from being stiff, and / or your clothes look dingy and unclean after washing.
- Your glassware breaks easily, and your dishes never look clean no matter how much hard you scrub.
- Your hair and skin are constantly itchy and dry, even if you use moisturizing products.
- Your skin has a film of soapy residue on it after bathing.
- You receive a water quality report or have an in-home hard water test done that indicates your water has a high mineral content.
For softer, cleaner, better-tasting water, ask us which water softener is right for you.
There are many different options available to choose from when it comes to softeners. Our hard water experts come to your home for free to test your water and help determine which one will work best based on the size of your home and other factors. Even if you have well water, you can still have a water softener in Pflugerville installed to give you water that you can feel better about cooking with and drinking. Help protect your plumbing, appliances, and your skin with one of our top-selling Kinetico models. Call us at 512-388-0022 today to schedule your water test!